<

Saturday, August 21, 2004

I'm back!

Whew! What a week!
Last Sunday I went down to Anaheim on vacation to where else but Disneyland/California Adventures! I stayed at the California Grand Hotel, a very nice hotel I must say, and spent a ton of money! Luckily, my folks paid for most stuff, but I spent about 150 bucks of my own.
A few highlights included: pestering Goofy on the canoe ride, scoping out chicks by the pool, and going on a roller coaster (the Screamin' California) that left me feeling like I was walking sideways! I had some awesome food at the many restaurants scattered throughout the parks and also pigged out on cotton candy, frozen lemonades and stuff.
It was cool!
But now I am back home; I got home late last night.
And now I have to *pause for dramatics* go to work today! *sigh*
Oh, well. At least I can sleep in my own bed again!
Till next time...