<

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Media Mail Rocks!

Apparently shipping costs are not as bad I had once thought.
Whilst ordering textbooks online, I noticed numerous shipping options were available.
At the site I went to called TextBookX.com, I was presented with about thirty different prices to pay for shipping (anywhere from free(?) to about 15 bucks (in about 5o to 75 cent increments) via media mail method.
I chose one somewhere around the 2 to 3 dollar range, and upon doing this I knew the packages probably wouldn't arrive in time for my first classes. BUT they were dirt cheap, so I went ahead and placed the orders.
The next page indicated my packages would arrive sometime between August 22 (the first day of school) and August 28 (almost one week later), and I figured the latter would probably be more accurate because of the small amount I paid for shipping.
The first of three books arrived on August 22nd exactly. The second arrived today (the 24th) and hopefully the third will make here tommorrow. Maybe they didn't have very far to ship, but for the small amount of money I paid, they arrived pretty freakin' fast.
Until next time...

Peace.