<

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Lots To Do + Very Little Time = Chaos!

I have been really, really, really, really, really, really busy.
That's why I haven't been on here in awhile.
But I'm here now and that's what matters, right?
Anyway, I have been doing homework and working alot, although lately my boss
has cut my hours. Go figure. She says we are low on sales, but it supposedly won't
be that way too long. I hope so, cause I need mo' money! (Don't we all?)
Also, I saw that movie "Anacondas: The Hunt for the Blood Orchids."
My friend B was not impressed, and he said he almost fell asleep during the film.
I though it was okay, but the first Anacondas movie was much better. In this one,
it almost looked as if they did that thing where they film a real snake and edit it
into the film with the actors, even though they didn't. Weird, huh?
I have been hesistant to go see another movie. It seems like the quality of movies
is going downhill these days. Maybe, maybe not.

More later...