<

Thursday, December 02, 2004

FINAL-LY...

Well, I am nearing Fall finals and I have never been happier.
The only thing that could ruin my spirits, is if I do bad on those finals.
That would really suck! Obviously...

Anyway, I finally finished Halo 2 and now I'm pissed off because they
leave you hanging and begging and pleading for more gaming action!!
I stopped whining after ten minutes or so, but I WANT HALO 3 !!!
Okay, maybe not that badly, but still it will be a momentous occasion
whenever it does occur...

On another note, I am still single, if there are any lovely ladies out there
(between the ages of 18 and 21) who are interested...
hint, hint...
(Please don't be intimidated by my cartoony online representation.)
Ahem... Anyway, I had an ordinary but fufilling Thanksgiving, and
can't wait till Christmas (well, actually I can, cause I haven't gotten
anything for my family yet...), and my birthday (1/3/05)! Woohoo!
(If you want to be send me something for my b-day via email, be my guest!)
On that note, I'll be 21 yrs. old and legally able to do pretty much anything!
(Although I'm not exactly sure what the extent of "anything" includes, esp. in California!)

Well, I have lots of junk to do, so I will speak to ya later.
Peace.