<

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

This sucks!

Well, I am now having to relocate my website's movies to another server, because 100webspace put on a file size limit to all free accounts. Don't get me wrong - they rock in all other aspects of webhosting, but that change sucks!
Luckily, I have been able to secure another helping of free, unrestricted webspace from BePlaced.Com!
So two (webservers) will have to do.

Also, I may not be on here for a few weeks, because finals are right around the corner, and I have to study, study, study, study, study! But no fear, the wise one is here, and Biology 15 isn't impossible, I've discovered...

So, I am fairly confident that I will pass all of my classes this semester, and when I do, I'm gonna PAR-TY!

(This will probably constitute putting together a large Halo 2 tournament or something...)
Until next time...


Peace!